Our socially-distancing bubbles are:
Key Stage 1 (Years 1 and 2)
Lower Key Stage 2 (Years 3 and 4)
Upper Key Stage 2 (Years 5 and 6)
Here is a reminder of the protocol around the management of the drop off and pick up times:
All access to school is via the bottom playground and this can be accessed via the school drive from the Oakwood Drive end or via Woodside Road.
- The black gate is an exit only and the bottom blue gate is an entrance only. The exception to this is Breakfast Club, who arrive much earlier in the day.
- Please arrive at the designated time and leave the playground quickly.
- Your children need to stand with you on the playground.
- Only one parent to come into school to drop and collect (we understand that you may have younger children with you too).
- Please wait on the artificial grass at the bottom of the playground until it is your turn to collect or drop.
- When you are collecting your child from the top playground, we will call each bubble up individually and we ask that you form class queues. When you are at the front of the queue, you can make your way up to the top playground one at a time and we can quickly release your child.
- Reception class will be dropped off and picked up at the side gate which is accessed via the grass verge; they will go straight into the outside area.
- Nursery parents will need to line up by the side gate to Nursery on the playground.
- When you leave, use the one way system.
Once you have picked up your first child, you follow the one way system back down the drive and come back through the blue gate to the bottom playground. We know that some of you are picking up more than two children and for these families only, we ask that you wait on the KS1 grass verge as otherwise you would be going round three times. We ask that if you are staying on the verge, you ensure you remain on the grass rather than on the playground, where the children are walking past.