Mayplace Community Food Bank
We have our our own Mayplace Community Food Bank where you can donate items. We then create parcels and distribute them to our families at Mayplace who need it during difficult times.
If you feel that you would benefit from a food parcel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This email account will only be accessible by myself and Miss Johnson and we want you to know that any messages will be treated in strictest confidence.
In addition, we will always be discrete about how we deliver the parcel to you.
If you feel able to contribute, we will be taking donations including:
- Non-perishable goods e.g. cereal, pasta, tinned food
- Essential toiletries e.g. shampoo, toothpaste, soap
- Baby essentials eg nappies
- Second-hand uniform in good condition
- Unwanted nativity costumes and World Book Day/Superhero costumes.
There will be a box outside the doors to the Elm/Ash Room on the playground before and after school where you can leave donations.
Thank you in advance for your support.